What are virtual avatars?A virtual avatar is a digital representation of a person or character that can be used to communicate and interact with others online. For example, in the business world, companies can use avatars to represent their brand and engage with customers in a more personalised and interactive way. In addition, virtual avatars can be divided into 2D and 3D mascots, and the image effect of the latter will be better.
How avatars enhance your brand imageThere are several ways that virtual avatars can help a company improve its brand image, and a good mascot can even help a company stand out. Research published in 2018 by the British company System1 found that advertising with mascots was 30% more profitable, with the main aim of making a company’s communication with its audience more “human” and thereby increasing customer loyalty.
Japanese skincare brand SK-II also created its avatar brand ambassador named YUMI. She is built as an AI to answer customer questions in multiple languages and share skincare advice.
Also read: Three Reasons Why Enterprises Need Metaverse
So how do you create your avatar?If your business wants to create 3D avatars, you will need to find the following experts:
- An artist who can make a concept in Photoshop or other 2D graphics tools
- A 3D modeler who can turn a flat drawing into a three-dimensional model using 3D modelling packages such as Blender and 3DMax
- 3D animator who will make animations of movement and interaction for the character in the same or other modelling packages such as Maya
- Several programmers who will choose the right engine for the task (web / three.js / babylon.js / unity / unreal engine) and program all the logic of the avatar’s behaviour — the scene, materials, animations, emotions, interaction with the environment
- 3D generalists who at all stages of work will understand the capabilities and limitations of the selected tools and approaches
It is nearly impossible for a business to find one person who can do all of these tasks. In addition, finding talents specialising in web 3D is time-consuming and laborious. Therefore, we are here to provide professional customised 3D avatar developing services, let professional teams and consultants assist you in developing your brand mascot, and make it the best ambassador for your brand!
Overall, virtual avatars can be a powerful tool for companies looking to improve their brand image and connect with their customers more meaningfully and engagingly. However, if you don’t want to spend too much time finding talent, you can consider letting a professional design team do this for you.
Were you looking for professional designers? Schedule a free consultation now!